Truth@Work CEO Ray Hilbert and/or local Chapter Presidents are available to serve as a Personal/Executive Coach to you or your corporate leaders. You do not have to be a Member of a Christian Business Roundtable Group to receive Coaching services, although that is recommended for maximum value.
What is Personal Coaching with TRUTH@WORK? The Personal Coach Coaches at TRUTH@WORK:
- Help people set better goals and then reach those goals.
- Help their clients to accomplish more than they would on their own.
- Assist their clients in focusing better to more quickly produce results.
- Provide the tools, support, and structure to ensure their clients success in exceeding even the clients’ own anticipated results of the coaching relationship.
- Hold their clients accountable for following through on commitments made for improving the clients’ success in all areas of life.
Who hires a Personal Coach from TRUTH@WORK, and why?
People/Companies hire a Personal Coach from TRUTH@WORK because:
- They want more out of life.
- They want improved professional and personal performance.
- They want to grow as individuals.
- They want quicker results than they would accomplish on their own.
- They need a “safe” environment to dream and plan.
- They understand the best investment they can ever make is one that leads to personal growth and development.
What happens when I hire a TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach?
- Take yourself more seriously.
- Take immediate, focused, and effective actions toward personal accomplishment.
- Stop putting up with what is dragging you down.
- No longer accept personal excuses for not fulfilling your dreams.
- Create personal momentum so that it is easier to get results.
- Set and accomplish better goals than you would on your own.
- Obtain an environment of personal accountability with your coach.
Why does hiring a TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach work?
Because the Truth@Work Personal Coach helps you to:
- Grow in an environment of personal/professional accountability.
- Bring synergy and balance to your life.
- Set better goals—ones that naturally pull you toward your objectives.
- Develop new skills, and these skills translate into greater success.
Why is hiring a TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach becoming so popular?
Many people are tired of doing what they “should” do, and are ready to do something special and meaningful for the rest of their lives. The problem is, many people cannot see what it is they want to do with their lives. Or if they can see what to do, they cannot see how to do it. A TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach helps the client to do both. People are realizing how simple it can be to accomplish something special and significant in their lives. What may have once seemed a “pipe-dream,” has now become a possible reality. A TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach is not a miracle worker, but uses time-tested methods and tools to help the client find personal fulfillment while accomplishing his/her dreams.
People today have realized that success and accomplishment in the marketplace is simply not enough. They are striving to achieve “total” success in all areas of life. A Personal Coach from TRUTH@WORK facilitates that process.
Why do successful people hire a TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach?
- They want to improve their level of personal fulfillment.
- They want to do more of what they enjoy doing, rather than what they must do.
- They do not want to tolerate “mediocrity” in any areas of their lives. They want someone to help them pursue excellence.
- They want to develop a plan to achieve complete peace in their lives. A TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach helps to answer these and many other critical questions.
Why do companies hire TRUTH@WORK Personal Coaches for their employees, managers, executives and leaders?
- TRUTH@WORK Personal Coaches help employees/managers/leaders develop clear goals.
- Companies realize that a well-balanced employee performs better on the job, and TRUTH@WORK
- Personal Coaches specialize in helping people balance the ever-increasing demands of their personal and professional lives.
- TRUTH@WORK Personal Coaches help employees/managers/leaders identify key areas of needed growth/improvement.
- TRUTH@WORK Personal Coaches provide employees/managers/leaders a "safe" and "unbiased" environment to plan, dream, develop, and grow, both personally and professionally.
- A valuable employee is more than one that simply performs well on the job. An employee utilizing a Personal Coach from TRUTH@WORK will find greater personal satisfaction both on and off the job. This leads to increased morale within the workplace, which leads to greater productivity, and thus improving the company’s financial bottom line.
- A Company that hires a TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach for its employees, will see improved attendance, reduced turnover, and greater loyalty to the company. After all, when a company invests in its’ employees by hiring a TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach for them, it is saying to that employee that it cares for him/her as a person, not just as an employee. And after all, isn’t that what we all want, to be valued as an important individual person?
How do I hire a TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach?
Determine if you are in fact serious about your personal/professional growth-and then determine if you are willing to invest both your time and money to do grow. Familiarize yourself with the TRUTH@WORK Personal Coaching Program. Call, Email, or write TRUTH@WORK.
A TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach will contact you to set up an interview to determine if we can be of help to you.
What are the rates for a TRUTH@WORK Personal Coach?
There are customized Packages available to you, depending on your needs, budget, and desired level of personal attention.
To have someone from Truth@Work contact you, please click here.